Instagrammies

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Something New

Yesterday, KU and I finally went for our first moviemob session together! *beams* I know many people would have most probably been to many moviemob or outdoor movie events, and it's no big deal to them. But this is something which KU and I have thought of doing together since some time back and it just so happened that the previous few moviemob sessions were either at super ulu places or on dates when one of us had something important on. :x

But anyway, FINALLY this moviemob session was at an accessible place (Asian Civilisation Museum) and the movie shown was rather okay (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark), so we decided very quickly that we were going. :)

And I thought that this came at a really appropriate time cos just on Thursday, when we had our marriage mentoring session with Uncle WM and Aunty Kat, I mentioned that I want to do new things with KU so that I won't feel that our relationship is bland. Anddd.. tadah.. new thing done together on Saturday! :)

One thing which I would do differently the next time we go for an outdoor movie screening together though, I will make our own picnic food. I saw quite a few families bring food and drinks from home and I wished that we had more time to prepare for it. But it's ok - something to look forward to again for the next session. :) Just gotta standby a picnic menu and some recipes for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment